10 Things You Should Do If Involved In A Motor Vehicle Accident
- Contact the local police and have them document the accident scene.
- Get the name and address of the other driver.
- Get the insurance information from the other driver.
- Seek medical treatment if injured/Continue to follow your Doctors instructions.
- Make a list of all the doctors and hospitals you have treated with in the last 5 years.
- Keep a journal of all your medical treatment.
- Contact your insurance company to establish a claim.
- Contact your insurance agent to obtain a declarations page of your car insurance.
- Make a list of witnesses.
- Contact a qualified personal injury lawyer.